If you want to major in Communicative Disorders and are trying to transfer undergraduate credits from another 2 or 4 year university, you can click here to be taken to the University Registrar Transfer Credit page. Go to the “Course Equivalence Tables” link, and you will be able to search for your institution by state and then by name. You then can view course numbers and names for your current institution and compare them to applicable core education requirements here at The University of Alabama.

You can read about the requirements for the major here and see the list of required core education curriculum here.

If you have further questions about transferring core curriculum credit, you may call the University Registrar at 205-348-2020. If you need to speak to an advisor in the Communicative Disorders department, call 205-348-7131.