Show Your Support!
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Communicative Disorders. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allows us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching and research.
Charitable gifts support several key initiatives in our department:
- Sponsorship of students and faculty members for conventions and conferences
- Support for the activities of our student organizations
- Scholarships for our outstanding students
We hope to grow our program and increase financial assistance to students over the next several years- and to do that, we need continued involvement from our alumni and friends.
Please consider making a gift to the Department of Communicative Disorders today!
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- Go to the “Search All UA Funds” box.
- Type in Speech and Hearing
- You can then fill in your amount and complete the rest of your information.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Dr. Angela Barber, department chair, 205-348-7131 or email@example.com