Show Your Support!
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Communicative Disorders. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allow us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching and research.
Charitable gifts support several key initiatives in our department:
- Sponsorship of students and faculty members for conventions and conferences
- Support for the activities of our student organizations
- Scholarships for our outstanding students
We hope to grow our program and increase financial assistance to students over the next several years- and to do that, we need continued involvement from our alumni and friends.
Please consider making a gift to the Department of Communicative Disorders today!
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page, which is pre-filled for the Department of Communicative Disorders gift fund if you follow the link.
- Complete the remainder of the form, and then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page. There’s also an option to share your gift on social media.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Dr. Memorie Gosa, department chair, at (205) 348-7131 or email@example.com.