Attending NSSLHA meetings is an easy way to earn points to go toward earning an honor cord to wear during graduation. (We will update you regarding points during the first meeting.)
Our first meeting is the best time to sign up to be an NSSLHA member for the 2021-22 school year. Dues are $15 per semester or $30 for the entire year. We have a PayPal account coming that will make this easier! You must be an NSSLHA member to begin earning points for this school year.
If you are a NEW member this semester, please complete this form.
Meetings will be hybrid this semester so you may join us in the Speech and Hearing Center classroom or via Zoom!
- October 12, 2021, 7:30pm
- November 9, 2021, 7:30pm
- Tuesday September, 28, 6:00pm
- Meet at the park at Manderson Landing, Anna Thigpen will be there with a sign-in sheet
- A pack of each item is worth 2 points
- For bigger items, like the pack of small toys, flashcards, and dry erase boards, those would be 3 points
- A maximum of 6 points can be earned
- The drop-off for these items will be when you walk into the front entrance of the Speech & Hearing Center. Have your items in a bag with your name on them, and fill out the points submission sheet
- Please have your items in by 4:30pm on October 7!
Digital Dozen Fundraiser with Krispy Kreme
- October 1–15
- Students will participate virtually to receive a code that allows them to pick up their donuts quickly and in a COVID-friendly way! Proceeds benefit our graduate students attending the ASHA convention. By submitting proof of your order, you will receive 5 NSSLHA points AND you will be entered into a raffle for an NSSLHA sweatshirt
- This fundraiser is open to all who wish to participate, including family and friends!
- Send your order including your name, email, phone number, and order quantity to email@example.com with the subject line “DONUTS”
- Payments of $10 must be received to the NSSLHA PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the brown box by the end of the day Oct. 15.
Follow NSSLHA on Social Media
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with information regarding events and chances to win prizes!